For uploading the manuscript online for all our monthly journals published by us, please go to our website www.shankargargh.net
Please click the menu "Instructions to Authors". Please see that manuscript submitted by you is as per our standard format and as per Instructions to Authors. Authors are requested to check the latest issue of any of our journals for format.
Then select the journal where you wish to submit your paper for example "Disaster Advances" and then go to menu "paper submission". Follow the instructions and you can upload your paper online. Please submit manuscripts, tables, figures, references all together in one shot. It is a must to agree to terms and conditions of declaration given there.
Then go to menu " paper received" and you will find your paper there. Please see that all entries are correct otherwise submit again. In case you find any problem in uploading, please send your paper by email as attachment at email@example.com . Write name of the journal in the subject when you send manuscript by email. If you send paper by email, then please attach the declaration as well.
Please see that you submit processing fees or membership subscription ( fellow or life or annual ) along with membership form within 10 days otherwise it will not be possible for us to process your manuscript. Your manuscript will be sent for blind review to two experts anywhere in the world and their decision will be final and binding. Please note that membership subscription or processing fees will not be returned by us whether your manuscript is accepted or rejected by the experts. Decision of experts will be informed within a month of receipt of membership subscription or processing fees. If your manuscript is accepted, it will be published soon in coming issues. If your manuscript is rejected, you will be permitted to submit to another journal. Every subscriber must receive receipt of payment and membership number. If one does not receive within 30 days, then you should inform us immediately.
Instruction for preparing the manuscript :
All our journals publish research papers, case studies and short communications containing original research work of good standard and review papers of contemporary relevance from all over the world. Following types of contributions are considered for publication:
RESEARCH PAPERS (Full Length - Maximum of 12 pages-A/4 size)
REVIEW PAPERS including Mini Reviews
We also publish informative articles of high standard and information about latest products in Industry, Recent Research, Information about Awards/Prizes, Scholarships, News and Views, Seminars, Conferences, Appointments etc.
1. Papers are accepted only in English (Except for journal "International Research Journal of Languages" where one can submit paper in any recognized language). English spelling and punctuation is preferred. All the matter and information should be submitted online by uploading at the menu "Paper Submission". If one finds difficulty in uploading, then one can send manuscript as attachment on email firstname.lastname@example.org Manuscript format should be in MS word only. Charts, Tables and Diagrams should be in MS Excel or MS Word and images in JPG format using maximum possible 72dpi resolution. All the matter should be typed in Times New Roman Font size - 11 point with single spacing.
2. Full length Research Papers (Maximum of 12 pages in A/4 size) should be divided as follows :
Title, Authors names (family names first in bold followed by initials) with institutional address and corresponding author email (One author should be identified as the Corresponding Author), Abstract in Italics, Keywords, Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Discussion, (Tables and Figures must be in separate sheet), Acknowledgement and References. Pages should be properly numbered. Mathematical data should be strictly provided. References should be in alphabetical order.
3. References must be in separate sheet alphabetically and typed in the following order:
Family name first and then initials followed by title of paper, name of journal in abbreviated form in Italics (name of book in normal), volume no. in Bold, page no. in normal and publication year in Bold in bracket e.g.
1. Patel R.M., Patel D.M., Shah K.P. and Patel D.A., Synthesis of Polyketones and their Antimicrobial Study, Res. J. Chem. Environ., 3 (2), 47 (1999)
2. Rao C.N.R., Chemical Applications of IR Spectroscopy, Academic Press, London, 250 (1963)
4. References must be serially numbered and should be arranged alphabetically by family name (surname) first. References must be quoted compulsorily in the text as numerals at the end of the sentence e.g. .......solution.1
5. Authors and co-authors must be members of Journal. If authors are not members, they should pay processing fees.
6. After receipt of research paper and membership subscription of all the authors or processing fees, your paper will be sent to two experts. Both experts should approve the paper and their decision regarding acceptance will be final and binding. The editorial board reserves the right to condense or make changes in the paper.
7. Manuscripts should be strictly in accordance with prescribed FORMAT of the journal. They will not be returned in any case whether accepted or rejected. Manuscripts and all other correspondence should be addressed to Editor . Acceptance communication will be sent to authors in one month time. Rejected manuscripts can be sent by authors to other journals only after our prior permission. Please note that your membership subscription or processing fees will not be refunded in any case whether your paper is rejected or accepted.
8. Declaration to be given by authors : The facts and views in the manuscript are ours and we are totally responsible for authenticity, validity and originality etc. I / We undertake and agree that the manuscripts submitted to your journal have not been published elsewhere and have not been simultaneously submitted to other journals. I / We also declare that manuscripts are our original work and we have not copied from any where else. There is no plagiarism in our manuscripts. Our manuscripts whether accepted or rejected will be property of the publisher of the journal and all the copyrights will be with the publisher of the journal.
9. Please correspond by email and always mention title of manuscript, name of the journal, date of submission of manuscript and payment details of membership or processing fees. Please write the name of the journal in subject.
Instructions for Manuscript-format
a) Page Layout: A4 (21cm × 28 cm) leaving 2 cm margin on all sides of the text. All the text should be single spaced and the pages should be numbered consecutively. Alignment should be Left.
b) Use MS word (2003-2007) for text and TIFF, JPEG or Paint for figures.
c) The first page should contain:
Title-bold, 18 point size
Name/s of author/s-bold, 10 point size (Surname or Family name first in bold)
Affiliation/s-address of all the author/s followed by email of corresponding author in 8.5 point size
Abstract in italics up to 200 words in 12 point size
Keywords- at least 5 keywords in 11 point size
d) Main Text-The paper should be divided into the following sections:
Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement and References.
Tables and Figures of good resolution (72 dpi) should be numbered consecutively and given alphabetically by surname or family name in the order of their appearance in the text. References should be alphabetical in order.
e) References-References should be cited in the text as superscript 1, 2 on persons name or at the end of the sentence.
Names of journals in abbreviated form should be in italics and volume number should be in bold.
Reference to papers e.g. Okuyama K. and Lenggoro I. W., Chem.Eng. Sci., 58, 537 (2003)
Reference to books e.g. Durbin R., Eddy S.R., Krogh A. and Mitchison G., Biological Sequence Analysis: Probabilistic Models of Proteins and Nucleic Acids. Cambridge University Press (1999)
f) Please check the latest issue of the journal for format and prepare the manuscript accordingly.
As soon as one submits the paper online, it will appear in heading "Papers Received". When we receive the paper along with "Declaration of Authors" and either membership subscription or processing fees, we will send your paper to two experts for comments any where in the world. After acceptance by both the experts, we will try our best to inform you regarding acceptance within one month. If it is accepted, we will send you acceptance letter and your paper will be published at earliest in coming issues. If your paper is rejected, you can submit to other journal with our prior permission. Please note that your membership subscription or processing fees will not be refunded in any case whether your paper is rejected or accepted.
Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author via e-mail as an Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format ) which should be returned to the Editorial office within 2 working days. Acrobat Reader will be required in order to read the PDF.